By Roger Turvey
Exam Board: AQA, Edexcel, OCR & WJEC
First instructing: September 2015
First examination: June 2016
Give your scholars the easiest probability of good fortune with this attempted and verified sequence, combining in-depth research, attractive narrative and accessibility. entry to historical past is the most well-liked, relied on and wide-ranging sequence for A-level heritage students.
- helps the content material and evaluate necessities of the 2015 A-level heritage specifications
- includes authoritative and interesting content
- contains thought-provoking key debates that study the opposing perspectives and techniques of historians
- offers exam-style questions and tips for every correct specification to aid scholars know how to use what they've got learnt
This identify is acceptable for quite a few classes including:
- OCR: England 1485-1558: the Early Tudors
Read or Download Access to History: The Early Tudors: Henry VII to Mary I 1485-1558 PDF
Best england books
Society in overdue Victorian London - Continental scene - stages of London and Paris and extra. Illustrated. initially released 1916.
The 1st e-book in Peter Ackroyd's heritage of britain sequence, which has on the grounds that been up with extra installments, Tudors and uprising. In beginning, the chronicler of London and of its river, the Thames, takes us from the primeval forests of England's prehistory to the demise, in 1509, of the 1st Tudor king, Henry VII.
Calendar of kingdom Papers, Colonial sequence
“Absorbing . . . although it truly is non-fiction, The Feather Thief contains a few of the parts of a vintage mystery. ” —Maureen Corrigan, NPR’s clean Air“One of the main unusual and remarkable true-crime books ever. ” —Christian technological know-how MonitorA rollicking true-crime experience and a charming trip into an underground global of fanatical fly-tiers and plume peddlers, for readers of The Stranger within the Woods, The misplaced urban of Z, and The Orchid Thief.
- Dominion: A History of England Volume V (The History of England Book 5)
- Scotland's Story
- Britain's 20 Worst Military Disasters: From the Roman Conquest to the Fall of Singapore
- Twenty-Six Years Reminiscences of Scotch Grouse Moors
- The New England Cook Book, or Young Housekeeper's Guide Being a Collection of the Most Valuable Receipts; Embracing all the Various Branches of Cookery, and Written in a Minute and Methodical Manner
- The Bafut Beagles
Extra resources for Access to History: The Early Tudors: Henry VII to Mary I 1485-1558
Access to History: The Early Tudors: Henry VII to Mary I 1485-1558 by Roger Turvey